Re: Make doc error 2.13.10

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Make doc error 2.13.10
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:14:29 +0000

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Colin Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:
>> "/home/colin/lilypond/out/lybook-db/snippet-names-5301286380616983105.ly"
>
> The error is repeatable, at least to the extent that it has died the same
> way twice. I looked at each of the files in snippet-names-530...105.ly but
> nothing caught my admittedly untrained eye, barring the fact that the last
> few didn't produce any visible output under Frescobaldi.

Look at the file again.  If it includes other files, then try
commenting them out until you find the (first) one that's stopping it
from compiling.

For each problematic snippet file, copy it to another location, then
remove the material above the "*** cut and pasteable snippet below"
line.  If the resulting file doesn't compile, send it to bug-lilypond
with the error message(s) you see.  It might also be good to try
compiling it with -V