Re: Make doc error 2.13.10

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Make doc error 2.13.10
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:29:13 +0100

Colin Campbell <address@hidden> writes:

> David Kastrup wrote:
>>
>> Nicolas integrated my define-markup-command patches recently.
>> Previous versions had reported memory problems which I could not
>> reproduce, but tried to fix nevertheless, and the revised version was
>> reported not to have the same problems.
>
> I've managed to build the docs (very much like the look of the web
> page, too!). Pulling in yesterday's patch didn't seem to fix it, but
> installing a boatload ( metric: shed-load) of texlive-fonts* seems to
> have done it.

While memory-based errors are somewhat quirky, that makes it unlikely
that my change was the culprit.

Lilypond should not segfault on missing fonts, however.  Do you think
you can track this to some particular missing font or recipe, or is this
too much work?

> It appears that apt-get build-dep lilypond doesn't depend those font
> packages.

Which might be a bug in the Debian packaging, and also worth reporting
if you can track it down.