Re: out-of-tree fr doc build failure

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: out-of-tree fr doc build failure
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:56:44 +0100

Le lundi 28 décembre 2009 à 19:35 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> 2009/12/27 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> > Le dimanche 27 décembre 2009 à 14:34 +0100, John Mandereau a écrit :
> >> Ugh, this touch is unnecessary.
> >
> > I see, it was added because some translated Texinfo documents missed a
> > @documentlanguage, causing extract_texi_filenames to mess up xref-map
> > files.  Fixed in master.
>
> Did you push that fix?

Yes, I removed the unnecessary touch, but I've not fixed the problem you
reported in this thread nor announced that I'd have done so.

>   In git version
> 17c304bf59498a0c19fbc215383a2ff333c7c184 I have the same problem:
> cp -p web.texi out-www/web.texi

Again, I don't know where this command come from, and I saw no relevant
difference in the makefiles between this Git committish and the one I
looked at previously.  I did a successful out of tree build this
afternoon with the revision that applies last Dénes' patch.

Best,
John