Re: improving the CG

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: improving the CG
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:09:59 +0100

Le lundi 28 décembre 2009 à 21:00 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> If you want to figure out how to do this, go ahead.  But I thought the
> general idea was to do the minimum amount of screwing with the old
> make system, and instead just to collect requests for the new build
> system?

Sure, for this particular issue I won't bother tuning the makefiles.
That said, I guess it will take months to get the new build system able
to replace the old one, so I'm happy to help making the current one
works on platforms with non-GNU utils or non-GNU/Linux when the effort
is reasonable ;-)

Best,
John