Re: Documentation NR 1.6.3 Instrument Names

From: Werner
Subject: Re: Documentation NR 1.6.3 Instrument Names
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 23:26:37 +0000 (UTC)

PS

> I looked at the docu of this version, because I once downoaded it
> completely so that I had it completely offline with working all
> cross-references. For 2.13.11 I didn't find a possibility to
> download such complete docu-packet.

For online use the automatic language selection is really annoying.
I usually use german (browser-default), but for the lilypond-docu I
prefer english. A solution, which remembers this, would be much better.
(preferences-cookie for the lilypond-homepage?)
Even following cross references out of one english site of the docu
brings up a german site again and again...