more clef changes

From: Graham Percival
Subject: more clef changes
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 23:23:24 +0000

Why did you remove tab and percussion clefs from the clef section?
The general idea is that anything that could make sense in NR 1
goes there, other than ancient notation, and NR 2 links back to NR
1 in the relevant "references for..." subsection.

I won't complain about adding a tab clef to fretted-strings (as
long as it's in a sensible place within the file; I haven't check
that).  But removing those non-ancient clefs from Clef is not ok.