Re: nice stockhausen excerpt

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: nice stockhausen excerpt
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:36:34 +0000

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Op maandag 22-02-2010 om 07:58 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Werner
> LEMBERG:
>> > In answer to any question about using such examples in the LilyPond
>> > documentation: The official LilyPond documentation should not
>> > include any material which infringes on copyright in any country.
>>
>> I fully support this point of view.
>
> Right - however, I think the example is very nice and it may not
> be difficult to totally de-Stockhausen it, while keeping its
> attractiveness.  Hmm, does Stockhausen have a free work that
> we can cite?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I see nothing in that Stockhausen
example that isn't covered by Trevor Baca's example:
http://lilypond.org/~graham/website/examples.html

... wait, correction: the Stockhausen uses pedals, which are not
covered anywhere in our examples.  Still, if we desperately want to
demonstrate pedals, I'm certain that we can find other material for
that.