updating doc policy (2 patches)

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: updating doc policy (2 patches)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:00:16 -0800 (PST)

Adding the following line to the docs will prevent hyphens
and underscores from line-breaking in the PDF output within
@code blocks and related commands:

@allowcodebreaks false

I've attached a patch that does this.  Okay to push?

Also, I've reorganized the Texinfo usage policy and made a
number of additions to it.  I've also attached a patch with
those changes.  Okay to push?

Thanks
- Mark