Re: updating doc policy (2 patches)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: updating doc policy (2 patches)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:45:01 +0000

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:00 AM, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
> @allowcodebreaks false
>
> I've attached a patch that does this.  Okay to push?

LGTM

> Also, I've reorganized the Texinfo usage policy and made a
> number of additions to it.  I've also attached a patch with
> those changes.  Okay to push?

I get Comments on the same HTML page as Syntax Survey, and all the
others on an additional HTML page.  Change all the
@unnumberedsubsubsec into @unnumberedsubsubsec, and you've got a deal.

(I _think_ that'll fix it -- double-check locally, then if it works,
go ahead and push)

I'm sick, so I haven't checked every single line, but I like the new
layout better, and I trust that you haven't lost any info in the
reorg.