Re: \thumb and Fingering: different priority?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: \thumb and Fingering: different priority?
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:21:33 +0100

2010/3/3 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> I'm not sure why the current default settings for \thumb were choosen
> as they are, but if you want to modify it in your files, you can do
>
> [...] (code)

Thanks for this workaround.
I will use this meanwhile it is fixed in master.

2010/3/3 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:

> Not sure either.
> I've added it as http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1029

Merci Valentin.

Actually I thought it was only changing a value in a file,
and so a 2-minute task that would'nt have been worth opening an issue
(that's why I send this to -devel and not to bug- ).

Anyway, I would be grateful if someone (a frog?) could take the time to
fix this little but also a bit annoying (for me I conceed) issue.  ;-D

Thanks,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>