Re: code review is a good.

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: code review is a good.
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:29:26 +0000

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Valentin Villenave
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Graham Percival
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> TypeError: decode() argument 1 must be string, not None
>
> Sh*t.

As it happens, I just encountered this problem in a normal doc-build,
not inside GUB.

> I guess I'll have to make git-cl work again... (sigh)

If the patch is small (which this one is, if you don't bother with
stripping whitespace), then just send it to -devel as an attachment.
I don't think we need to play games with a 4-line python patch.