Build oddities

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Build oddities
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:37:28 -0300

2 remarks/questions:

- it used to be that  make test-baseline/make test would generate a
comparison .html page.  I can't find it now.   Could someone enlighten
me about this?  I looked at the contributor manual, only to find empty
sections about the regression test.

- If I run make -j2 on my core duo laptop, I get

LANG= makeinfo --enable-encoding -I
/home/lilydev/vc/lilypond/Documentation -I
/home/lilydev/vc/lilypond/Documentation/usage -I
/home/lilydev/vc/lilypond/Documentation/contributor  -I. -I./out
--no-split --no-headers --output out/AUTHORS.txt out/AUTHORS.texi
out/AUTHORS.texi: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [out/AUTHORS.txt] Error 1

It looks like someone forgot to include a dependency somewhere.