Re: iPhone app using Lilypond + potential contributions

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: iPhone app using Lilypond + potential contributions
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 01:21:33 -0300

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Daniel Grover
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I just released a new iPhone app that displays music engraved with Lilypond:
> http://etudeapp.com
> [..]
> I was a little hesitant to mention this to anyone on the project,
> since the more OSS-minded friends I have usually hate the idea
> of anybody making money.

I applaud people making money off music; what I am disappointed at is
that your site does not contain a single mention of neither LilyPond
nor the Mutopia projects, but does use the fruits of several thousands
of hours of labor by various persons (including me).

Be a pal, give some credit.

Thanks,