Re: Critical defects and collisions

From: Boris Shingarov
Subject: Re: Critical defects and collisions
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:33:23 -0400

1027 Accepted Critical nobody Lyrics ignore minimum-Y-extent

This one, I have a suspicion that it may be related to the "Lyrics
break estimation of vertical spacing" bug I am working on.  If no one
else is looking at 1027, it *might* make sense to treat them together
while I am in that area of code.  But for either/both to happen, I'd
need a little help from Joe, to push me in the right direction re:
understanding the design of the axis group interface.