Critical defects and collisions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Critical defects and collisions
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:32:08 +0000

Hi all,

Since last month, we have a net gain of 3 Critical issues.  This isn't
the right direction for releasing 2.14.

  Defects:
ID      Status  Priority        Owner   Summary
786     Accepted        Critical        nobody  Extenders in lyrics stop
prematurely if a
single underscore is found
818     Started Critical        n.puttock       Bus error when adding
Instrument_name_engraver to StaffGroup and outputting MIDI.
915     Accepted        Critical        pnorcks Multi-measure rests dependent on
prefatory matter in other staves
917     Accepted        Critical        nobody  Regression: Full-bar rests take
more
space at the beginning of a line
943     Started Critical        n.puttock
input/regression/slur-broken-trend.ly broken
1027    Accepted        Critical        nobody  Lyrics ignore minimum-Y-extent
1031    Accepted        Critical        nobody  constantly-changing
input/regression/rest-collision-beam-note.ly
1042    Accepted        Critical        nobody  Broken regtest:
spanner-break-overshoot.ly

  Collisions:
ID      Status  Priority        Owner   Summary
881     Accepted        Critical        nobody  Arpeggios may collide with
laissezVibrer ties
974     Accepted        Critical        nobody  music overflows page

There's also some doc and build items, but I'm working on those with
the new doc editors.

all critical items:
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=2&q=priority=Critical&colspec=ID
Type Status Priority Milestone Owner Summary