Re: strange tuplets and brackets...

From: Arno Waschk
Subject: Re: strange tuplets and brackets...
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:13:56 +0100

Dear Francisco, dear list,

obviously this was already fixed between 2.13.16 and 2.13.17!

Thanks!

Arno

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:49:04 +0100, Francisco Vila <address@hidden> wrote:

2010/3/23 Arno Waschk <address@hidden>:
Dear Francisco,

to be honest, okular at maximum zoom does not reveal the slightest hint of a
bracket here in the first half... same with 2.13.16...
do you have a trick for that??

I am using 2.13.17 (not yet released). Here is the snapshot. I don't
know it that makes a difference, and I can not test it in .16 right
now, I am sorry.

--
Arno Waschk
+49-172-3149605

upcoming projects:
Eggert: Bordellballade (WP) Dessau, Koblenz, Berlin
Schlingensief: Two new Projects (Burkina Faso, Brussels, Hamburg, Munich, Mühlheim/Ruhr, Berlin) Maxwell-Davies/Sciarrino: Miss Donnithorne's Maggot/Infinito Nero Berlin Staatsoper