Re: Issue 659: alternate segno symbol (issue181144)

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Issue 659: alternate segno symbol (issue181144)
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 15:30:26 +0200

Graham Percival schrieb:
On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 09:50:49AM +0200, Marc Hohl wrote:
Marc Hohl schrieb:
[...]
Is the segno patch ready to be applied, or did I miss something?
I don't want to annoy you, but if there is some more work I should
do to improve the patch, let me know ... on the other hand,
if it is ready now, don't hesitate to push it ;-)

I'm not the person who decides such things, sorry.

If there's an issue in the tracker, by all means add the "patch"
label to it, and attach your patch, just to make sure that it
doesn't get lost -- but that's as far as my suggestions can go.
Thanks for your reply.
It seems that Valentin has already added the "patch" label and a link to
the patch set at rietveld.

Marc