Re: website translation infrastructure

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: website translation infrastructure
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 13:50:55 +0200

2010/4/3 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 09:36:10PM +0200, Francisco Vila wrote:
>> After building, the "Doc tarball for 2.13.17" string at the bottom is
>> still untranslated. Do you know why? The code looks OK.
>
> That's because it still had
>   address@hidden
> instead of
>   address@hidden
>
> I've fixed this, but you might want to have a look at the manual
> macros in manuals.itexi.

Here is what I've done so far. See attached diff.  Now we have nice
es/ and English pages working, but other languages are a complete
mess, for example French pages have the "other languages" message
dozens of times repeated and links have fr.fr.fr.fr... in their URLs.
This is my first incursion into the build labyrinth, so clues
appreciated. What am I doing so bad?

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com