new website - final translation touches

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: new website - final translation touches
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:19:50 +0200

Hi,

The past few weeks I looked at what is holding up the new website.

For starters, I did a translation of [1] and [2] deliveries for
the dutch website [nl].

Yesterday I fixed a texi2html node translation problem, skeleton
files (untranslated files with most only @untranslated markers)
are no longer necessary.

I have fixed scripts/build/website_post.py and today I fixed
scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py.

Then, I looked at the languages fr, de, ja and hu and fixed
all remaining warnings when buiding the website.

As far as I can see, what we need most is to get all translations
for fr, de, ja and hu in scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py.  I
did the first part by looking at translated nod names.  Can
you have a look at the second part and fill in the translations?
Here's the spanish, already translated, bit:

# keep the spaces!
        ' (split HTML)': ' (HTML seccionado)',
        ' (big HTML)': ' (HTML monolítico)',

        'Regression tests for ': 'Pruebas de regresión para ',
        'PDF of regtests for ': 'Pruebas en PDF para ',
        'MusicXML Regression tests for ': 'Pruebas de regresión de
MusicXML para ',
        'PDF of MusicXML regtests for ': 'Pruebas de MusicXML en PDF
para ',

        'Doc tarball for ': 'Tarball de la documentación para ',
        ' (did not exist in 2.12)': ' (no existía en la versión 2.12)',

Thanks!

Of course, you're free to run `make check-translation
ISOLANG=<yourlang>'
and update any website translations, if necessary :-)

Greetings,
Jan.