Re: Documentation fix for markup keywords.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Documentation fix for markup keywords.
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 20:46:14 +0200

Mark Polesky <address@hidden> writes:

> David Kastrup wrote:
>> It's not a question of what is better.  It is a matter of
>> matching the docs with the actual code.  The signature
>> keywords are not strings but symbols with a hyphen-joined
>> symbol name.
>
> Sorry about the multiple replies here.  I don't have a
> problem with the patch, but see how many similar errors you
> can find, so you can fix them all with one patch, ideally.

"Similar errors"?  Markup command keywords are set in one place, used in
one other place (in the parser).

I actually hit upon this error because I am annoyed by the hard-coded
set of signatures, and if things go as I wish, my next patch covering
this area would just throw everything out rather than fixing its docs.
Since my time estimates tend to be off quite a lot, I preferred to offer
a straight improvement right now.  But I am not going to invest more
time into this angle.