Doc: NR: 1.2.1: add tuplet bracket visibility snippet?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Doc: NR: 1.2.1: add tuplet bracket visibility snippet?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:30:12 +0200

Hi!

We got a question about "how to remove tuplet bracket" on the French
users mailing list and I realized that this wasn't explained in the
Notation Reference manual (it is in the LSR however).
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=337

May I suggest to add snippet 337 ("Controlling tuplet bracket
visibility") to the documentation (NR 1.2.1 Writing rhythms > Tuplets),
just below the one about tuplet numbers?

I think it should be useful as it is a quite common will for users
(it should be used at least more often than "Non-default tuplet numbers"
or "Permitting line breaks within beamed tuplets").

In addition, the #'if-no-beam value is very specific and should be
documented in the NR manual, IMO.

What do you think guys?

Cheers,
Xavier