Re: VirtualBox & lilybuntu

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: VirtualBox & lilybuntu
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:46:57 -0600

I have been able to boot from the live cd iso.

In the Oracle VM VirtualBOx screen, go to Storage

Click on the Empty CD-Rom Icon.  Browse to your lilybuntu image.

Click OK.

Now you should have your ISO showing under the Storage element.

Make sure that under System, you have the CD/DVD-ROM before Hard Disk in the
boot order.

This got me to a boot prompt, where I had the choice to press enter to start
from the ISO.  So I did that, but even though I didn't get any errors, I
didn't get a running system either.

I think I have too little space on my hard drive.

HTH,

Carl