Re: Lilypond-book: Factor out the formatting from lilypond-book into sep

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book: Factor out the formatting from lilypond-book into separate classes (issue1543042)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:59:11 +0000

Reviewers: carl.d.sorensen_gmail.com, Graham Percival, Neil Puttock,

http://codereview.appspot.com/1543042/diff/17001/18007
File scripts/lilypond-book.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1543042/diff/17001/18007#newcode207
scripts/lilypond-book.py:207: group = OptionGroup (p, "Options only for
the latex and texinfo backends")
On 2010/06/10 19:01:04, Neil Puttock wrote:
Is it possible to fix the indentation for this group?

The formatter overload in lilylib.py doesn't seem to affect the extra
indentation for these options (help output below, starting with
--warranty for
indent reference)

Well, the actual problem is that we tweak the formatter to not indent
the headings, but the options are not changed in lilylib.py. By default,
the group header would also be indented, which makes more sense...

Anyway, I have now tweaked our own NonDentedHeadingFormatter class to
use only one level of indentation, even if we have several nested groups
(the headings were not indented anyway, so the hierarchy wouldn't be
properly visile anyway).

Lilypond-book: Factor out the formatting from lilypond-book into
separate classes

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/1543042/show

Affected files:
  A python/book_base.py