Re: Align metronome mark at time signature or first musical element. Fix

From: jan . nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Align metronome mark at time signature or first musical element. Fixes #684. (issue1579041)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:08:07 +0000

Reviewers: Neil Puttock,

Message:
On 2010/06/08 22:22:43, Neil Puttock wrote:

Comments processed in patch 4 & 5.

Here are a few thoughts on positioning:

-) A metronome mark at a full-bar rest should be aligned with the
barline
instead of the paper column to the left of the rest.

This is not in Read or #684's description...

-) If there's a tempo change at a key signature, the metronome mark
shouldn't be
aligned with the following note.

and neither is this.  I added both to the latest patch, although
this may be incorrect and was unexpected work for 684...

Sorry for the terse answer, I tried replying twice only to find
the replies never made it.  I'm probably not trusting web interfaces
enough ;-)

Jan.

Align metronome mark at time signature or first musical element.  Fixes
#684.

Only if no TimeSignature is present, align on musical column.

Break-alignable metronome marks.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/1579041/show

Affected files:
  A input/regression/metronome-marking-break-align.ly
  M lily/default-bar-line-engraver.cc
  M lily/metronome-engraver.cc
  M lily/part-combine-engraver.cc
  M lily/timing-translator.cc