Re: Strange error in make doc

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Strange error in make doc
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 00:39:50 +0100

Carl, you wrote Monday, July 05, 2010 1:26 PM

I'm trying to build the documentation to make sure it works with my new
autobeam code.

When I do make doc-clean && make doc, I get the following error:

[snip error messages]

I get the same error.  However, I did build the docs
successfully on Sunday, using the state of git at the
time, so you could try resetting to a commit around
then and applying your patch there.  I've just started
that running now.

Carl

Trevor