Re: scheme night-mare...

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: scheme night-mare...
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 07:48:57 -0600

On 7/11/10 7:16 AM, "Arno Waschk" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> in the hope not for the x-th time having to give up due to that type mess
> scheme/c++ please forgive and help me:
>
> how can i convert/process/whatever the result of
> whateverGrob->get_property_alist_chain (SCM_EOL) into something easily
> useable in the c++ realm?

Alist chains aren't easily handled in c++, as far as I know.  But they can
be used with scheme functions by using scm_call_3.

If you don't need the alist chain, but just need individual properties,
there are c++ functions to get the properties.

If your question were a little bit more specific, we could probably help
better.

Thanks,

Carl