Re: Add user-init option to include a custom init snippet (not replacing

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Add user-init option to include a custom init snippet (not replacing the whole init file) (issue1901042)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:57:23 -0700

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 12:43:08AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> On 2010/07/27 20:16:58, Neil Puttock wrote:
>> user-include ?
>
> Hmm, actually, I don't like either user-init (indicates it's part of the
> init sequence and has similar uses as the --init command line option;
> also it sounds too technical) nor user-include (to me that sounds like
> setting an include path)...
>
> How about custom-definitions or user-definitions (no, sounds too much
> like it defines users)?

Don't forget that this is aimed at lilypond users, not C
programmers -- they're used to seeing&writing \include "".  I
can't imagine many people getting confused with an include path.

I suppose you could use file-include or include-file if you
prefer, but I definitely encourage using "include" somewhere in
the option name.