Re: T1055: Avoid using deprecated %module-public-interface in guile init

From: pnorcks
Subject: Re: T1055: Avoid using deprecated %module-public-interface in guile initialisation. (issue1160044)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 00:28:24 +0000

Hi Ian,

On 2010/07/28 22:49:11, Ian Hulin wrote:
On 19/05/10 23:42, mailto:address@hidden wrote:

> I've tried testing your latest patch, but it fails on
clip-systems.ly.

> `make-rhythmic-location' (defined in clip-region.scm) appears to be
> inaccessible from a \layout block.

A new patch-set is available for review on Rietveld which fixes this
problem.

Hi Ian,

I'll be testing your patchset shortly and will let you know how it goes.

Can you fix all of the whitespace changes (tab->spaces) you made in
these three files?  For example, the majority of diff for scm/lily.scm
consists of whitespace changes.

IIUC, we (developers) haven't reached a consensus about code style and
tabs vs. spaces, so I think the best thing is to not make large
whitespace changes that conflict with the surrounding code.  That is,
until we reach a consensus.

Thanks,
Patrick

http://www.codereview.appspot.com/1160044/show