Re: Add \path markup command, and use it for \eyeglasses. (issue1730044

From: pnorcks
Subject: Re: Add \path markup command, and use it for \eyeglasses. (issue1730044)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:29:10 +0000

Thanks Carl.  I'll upload my changes shortly.

-Patrick

http://codereview.appspot.com/1730044/diff/35001/36003
File scm/define-stencil-commands.scm (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1730044/diff/35001/36003#oldcode30
scm/define-stencil-commands.scm:30: connected-shape
On 2010/07/28 19:08:16, Carl wrote:
Shouldn't path be in this list to replace connected-shape?

path is already in the list; see line 43.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1730044/diff/35001/36007
File scm/stencil.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1730044/diff/35001/36007#newcode294
scm/stencil.scm:294: (define-public (path-min-max origin pointlist)