Re: Fix 442. (issue1888042)

From: joeneeman
Subject: Re: Fix 442. (issue1888042)
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 21:57:28 +0000

Reviewers: Neil Puttock,

Message:
On 2010/08/04 21:57:20, Neil Puttock wrote:
Hi Joe,

LGTM.

I'd be quite happy with this method, even though it loses a bit of
flexibility
in comparison with your original patch.

Thanks, fixed and pushed. I don't particularly see much use for the
original flexibility, but we can always add it on later. It would just
be a new interface anyway to the same backend code anyway.

Cheers,
Joe

Fix 442.

Add an engraver which keeps all of the staves below
it alive together.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/1888042/show

Affected files:
  A input/regression/hara-kiri-alive-with.ly
  M lily/hara-kiri-group-spanner.cc
  M lily/include/hara-kiri-group-spanner.hh
  A lily/keep-alive-together-engraver.cc
  M ly/engraver-init.ly
  M scm/define-grob-properties.scm