Re: Web: underlined refs in HTML

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Web: underlined refs in HTML
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 09:19:28 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Sunday, August 08, 2010 3:44 AM

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

The images don't look like links - nothing happens with hover,
for instance.

Really? I get a standard "link hover mouse cursor" with firefox 3.6.8
on linux, and I can see the link url in the bottom status bar.  I
suspect this is a brower-specific thing, though.

Ah, you're right.  Even IE does this.  What I meant
was the image doesn't change on hover like the the second-
level menu items do.

Let's just keep the two links as they are,

Agreed.

Good.  I'll just remove the TODO.