Re: woodwind diagrams in lilypond (http://codereview.appspot.com/1385041

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: woodwind diagrams in lilypond (http://codereview.appspot.com/1385041)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 05:50:56 +0200

Hey all,

How's this as a simple example?

I will likely be pressed for time over the next week as I start a new job (a
teaching job in which one of the units will be on using Lilypond!). So,
while I won't really be able to take the lead on this feature's
documentation, I can certainly do guided and specific work that would
contribute towards people's understand of these diagrams.  Specifically, if
there's one person who'd like to work on the dox for this, I can be in touch
with him or her directly about how this feature works.

~Mike