Re: woodwind diagrams in lilypond (http://codereview.appspot.com/1385041

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: woodwind diagrams in lilypond (http://codereview.appspot.com/1385041)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:27:01 +0100

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 8/14/10 1:55 AM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 05:50:56AM +0200, Mike Solomon wrote:
>>> How's this as a simple example?
>>
>> That should be enough for a doc person to work with.  I've updated
>> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1215
>> with that information.
>
> If there's a doc person who will take this on, then I'll leave it alone.

I'd rather not have an experienced developer working on easy doc
stuff.  If we don't leave easy stuff for new doc people, then how will
they learn?  This is not at all release-critical, so there's no
urgency.

> But I'd still like to see size, thickness, and graphical become props,
> rather than arguments.

I'll let you sort out the programming stuff with Mike; I'll make a
note in the issue not to start until that's been sorted out.  Such
syntax changes are fine in this case.