Re: woodwind diagram docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: woodwind diagram docs
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:39:40 +0100

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Mike Solomon <address@hidden> wrote:
>    I can work on this on September 8 - is this too late?

We will likely have the first alpha of 2.14 before then, which will
bring more visibility from users, and they might start using the
current syntax.  It's not the end of the world if you change the
syntax after the alpha but before the first release candidate.

That said, it is possible (maybe 30% chance?) that we'll have a
release candidate before Sep 8.  I have no real opinion on what to do
with the woodwind stuff, other than to state for the record that any
problems here will not delay the release.