Re: security patch for font stuff might have broken doc build

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: security patch for font stuff might have broken doc build
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:17:19 +0100

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> A few days ago, I did a security update on ubuntu 9.04 (the current
> lilypond build machine).  I'm not certain if I did any security
> updates since early July -- I was mostly away for this period.

Update: I've seen a bunch of different build failure messages in the
past few days, but the latest doc run succeeded.  I now suspect a
faulty disk, odd kernel, or magical gremlins.

Either way, it seems that the lilypond build system is fine.  I'm
backing everything up, running badblocks, and reinstalling the OS.