Re: Doc: CG -- Add statement on lilypond-hackers list (issue2933041)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Doc: CG -- Add statement on lilypond-hackers list (issue2933041)
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 18:45:05 +0000

I've made the changes suggested in the comments.  Thanks for the review.

As far as its own section vs. part of unsorted policies -- Graham
preferred its own section, so I followed his suggestion.  I think that
ultimately it will be its own section in the CG, because we'll want to
document everything about it, so we might as well start now.

New patch set uploaded.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/2933041/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/administration.itexi
File Documentation/contributor/administration.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2933041/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/administration.itexi#newcode164
Documentation/contributor/administration.itexi:164:
@code{liypond-hackers@@gnu.org}.