Re: list of policy questions added to Contributor's Guide

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: list of policy questions added to Contributor's Guide
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:27:04 +0100

On 11 November 2010 14:43, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well then, rather than taking everything I said as a personal insult,
> how about telling me "I understand and share some of your concerns,
> and I am precisely working on it; you should be able to see some
> improvements on this side within weeks"? That is /not/ what you told
> me when I raised this subject privately, that is /not/ what you told
> Xavier when you "answered" his email, and finally that is not what you
> said when you responded to my public rant in the LilyPond Report.

I feel bad when I see people struggling and my name is in the middle of
that.

You are arguing over what was said, what was thought and what could
have been said, what could have been done...
Could we stop les "procès d'intention" (putting words into so. my mouth,
to judge someone on mere intent) and try to move on?

Both are right, both are wrong and everybody is sad (or bitter).

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>