Re: Line breaks in @file{} entries?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Line breaks in @file{} entries?
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:32:14 +0000

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't think that was unreasonable.  This was correcting
> an equally big patch which we all agreed was wrong, and
> which was already in master.  It was equivalent to reverting
> the bad patch, but without destroying the good bits within
> it.  Both Carl and I had approved it.

Once bitten, twice shy.  I would have been happier if the patch had
been up for review for at least 24 hours, to give developer in all
time zones a chance to comment.

I've asked Carl and Mark to delay pushing patches for that reason --
even when the patch had already gone through 5 revisions!  If there is
a hint of contention, then it seems to me that 24 hours is not a long
time to wait.