Re: Doc: CG: clarify lily-git.tcl and git-cl. (issue3396042)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Doc: CG: clarify lily-git.tcl and git-cl. (issue3396042)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 19:04:33 +0000

On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 05:51:36PM +0000, James wrote:

> On 07/12/2010 17:27, address@hidden wrote:
> >I'll ask somebody to look
> >into gmail vs. google accounts
>
> They are not the same as I found out yesterday when I was logged
> into Rietveld using my Google account - which is actually a 'hotmail
> email address' - and didn't have the same permissions as using my
> 'gmail' account.

... it's possible to log into Rietveld with a hotmail email
address...?  if you have multiple google accounts (whatever that
means), then I wouldn't be surprised that one google account isn't
able to modify an issue opened with another google account.  I
mean, that would be a pretty big security flaw if any google
account could do that.  :)

I'm totally confused.  Could somebody find an official page on
google.com (or some other official google domain name) which
discussed google accounts vs. gmail accounts, or a page on
codereview.appspot.com , which discusses this?