Issues to verify

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Issues to verify
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:26:38 -0000

There are currently 8 issues to verify that could and should have been verified. I've asked the bug squad to check them, and I've been over them myself and I don't have the skills to check them. Could any developer who can, please look at http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=7 and verify any that they can? Given that we're close to a release candidate, we desperately need to clear this list.

Thanks in advance.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad