Re: Issues to verify

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issues to verify
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:26:46 -0000

Hi Carl.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 11:53 PM

On 12/14/10 10:26 AM, "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote:

There are currently 8 issues to verify that could and should have been
verified.  I've asked the bug squad to check them, and I've been over them
myself and I don't have the skills to check them.  Could any developer who
can, please look at http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=7 and verify any that they can? Given that we're close to a release candidate, we
desperately need to clear this list.

Issues 1249 and 1265 require somebody who can use the Guile V2 stuff.
Patrick, I think this is you, isn't it?  Since it's Ian's patch, can you
verify it?

Issue 1365 will require somebody to check on the output of convert-ly.
IIRC, Graham was heading that up.

Issue 1383 will require somebody to build from source.  I will do that later
tonight.

Issue 1386 did not have a regtest added to the distro.  It's been added now.
Some bug team member should validate it please.

I've asked Patrick for a regtest for 1407 so that somebody can validate that
issue.

HTH,

Carl

Thanks for helping out with this.