Re: Fix 1456 (issue3693042)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Fix 1456 (issue3693042)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 05:49:39 +0000

Thanks for the review, Patrick.

I've made the changes and posted a new patch set.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3693042/diff/9001/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
File Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3693042/diff/9001/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1111
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1111: c8^\markup "Beamed (2 2)"
\repeat unfold 7 { c8 } |