Re: DOC: NR Dynamics context and postfix dynamics (issue3743045)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: DOC: NR Dynamics context and postfix dynamics (issue3743045)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:50:27 +0000

On 2010/12/22 21:43:37, Keith wrote:
> The snippets in input/regression/ are *not* part of the
documentation

Now I see. I updated the file in /snippets/new so it uses the
predefined \cresc
(just like updated the reg-test does).

Perfect!

I have this and the tweaks noted below ready for a revised patch to
either
upload, or just email to a doc editor if other reviewers say the rest
looks
good.

Generally, we just upload a new patch set to the issue, and get a new
round of reviews.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/3743045/