Re: Clef support for cue notes (issue2726043)

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Clef support for cue notes (issue2726043)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 01:00:21 +0000

On 2010/12/28 23:32:18, Neil Puttock wrote:
On 2010/12/28 20:26:54, Reinhold wrote:

> Okay, I just copied this from cueDuring. I notice that lots of
definitions in
> music-functions-init.ly contain 'origin location. So, can we remove
it from
all
> those definitions without breaking anything?

It should be safe to remove 'origin from all the music functions which
are basic
`make-music' constructs (so long as they don't set 'origin on any
child music).

Okay, I removed all trivial 'origin settings:
http://codereview.appspot.com/3847041

I didn't look at the more complex function, where I suspect your
parenthesized condition comes into play...

http://codereview.appspot.com/2726043/