Re: Clef support for cue notes (issue2726043)

From: Felipe Gonçalves Assis
Subject: Re: Clef support for cue notes (issue2726043)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 05:06:01 -0300

Hi,

I have just updated my local repository, and noticed that this
patch introduces a compilation error.

In fact, there is an undefined variable in lily/cue-clef-engraver.cc:175
(compare with lily/clef-engraver.cc). I am attaching a simple patch
that solves the issue, but you might want to review the related code.

Regards,
Felipe