RE: build system work

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: build system work
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 15:26:03 +0000

Hello,
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Graham Percival address@hidden
Sent: 04 March 2011 20:05
To: Carl Sorensen
Cc: Lily devel

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 11:38:19AM -0700, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> On 3/4/11 11:09 AM, "Colin Campbell" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > On 11-03-04 10:54 AM, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> >> On 3/4/11 10:31 AM, "Colin Campbell"<address@hidden>  wrote:
> >>

> >> The main difficulty I see with Graham's original proposed workflow is that
> >> not everybody has git push access, so we need somebody who will volunteer
> >> push patches from those without access.

I was going to dump them all on James.  It'll be a good learning
experience for him, and as long as all patches only touch the file
Documentation/contributor/build-notes.itexi , nobody else needs to
care if anything goes wrong.  (as long as the docs can still
compile, at least).

----

Yes that's fine, as Graham says if the patches are anything outside of the
Documentation Dir (for any reason) I won't push without querying Graham first.

Regards

James