Re: Avoid repeats of 'staff-affinity' warning; change text. (issue427805

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Avoid repeats of 'staff-affinity' warning; change text. (issue4278058)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 06:58:08 +0000

On 2011/03/20 05:46:51, joeneeman wrote:
This can be fixed by adding
if (!pure)

Thanks very much.

Just in case anybody wonders, we can safely put the assignment to
after_affinity inside the  if (!pure)  with no change, because that
assignment can't change behavior.  If after_affinity > before_affinity
then we know  before_affinity != UP  so we will return without ever
using after_affinity.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4278058/