Re: Question about Windows LP Code and Ghostscript

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Question about Windows LP Code and Ghostscript
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:36:19 -0000

Top posting - apologies - the penalty of 2 windows users.

James - I'm almost certain Ghostscript is completely standalone. In the days when Lily left the .ps files in the directory by default, I wrote a program that I associated with .ps and which called Ghostscript - I found it handy when I'd compiled a 10 minute score only to find it was still open in Adobe! Ghostscript ran happily and compiled the PDF.

At present it's hardwired to a specific set of directories, but I could mod it if it would help.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Lowe" <address@hidden>