List of all lilypond keywords

From: Matthias Neuhaus
Subject: List of all lilypond keywords
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:02:50 +0100

Hi everyone,

i'm new to this list, and i hope to find a little bit of help here. I am using lilypond for a while now, mainly on ubuntu. Because my main OS is windows, i was searching for a simple lilypond-editor on windows, but i didn't find anything. Therefore i decided to write a new, simple editor for windows or at least create a plugin for an existing one (like Notepad++ e.g.) with syntax highlighting. What i need for this, is a list of all lilypond keywords, commands etc. I read through the contributors manual and a few others, but i didn't find anything like a script or so, that would extract all the keywords from the source code. So, is there any simple way to do this?

Regards, Matthias