separating flags from noteheads in font (issue4273119)

From: lemniskata . bernoullego
Subject: separating flags from noteheads in font (issue4273119)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 23:01:04 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
Hi,

we are going to have multiple variants of each flag, fine-tuned to fit
particular stem lengths. This means LOTS of flag glyphs.
When experimenting some time ago i discovered that adding too many
glyphs results in error. I suppose it means there's a limit of how many
glyphs can be in a file, so i decided to separate flag glyphs from
notehead glyphs. This is my attempt to do so.
Unfortunetely there is a strange error: flags are now horizontally
squished (despite calling "make clean" before "make"), see
http://img829.imageshack.us/i/screenshotpxx.png/
Why this happened?

cheers,
Janek

separating flags from noteheads in font

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/4273119/

Affected files:
  M mf/GNUmakefile
  M mf/bigcheese.pe.in
  A mf/feta-flags-generic.mf
  A mf/feta-flags11.mf
  A mf/feta-flags13.mf
  A mf/feta-flags14.mf
  A mf/feta-flags16.mf
  A mf/feta-flags18.mf
  A mf/feta-flags20.mf
  A mf/feta-flags23.mf
  A mf/feta-flags26.mf
  M mf/feta-noteheads-generic.mf
  D mf/feta-noteheads-test-generic.mf
  M scripts/build/gen-emmentaler-scripts.py
  M scripts/build/mf-to-table.py